Who we are
Our website address is: https://auspire.com
Auspire will act ASAP on privacy issues, however please allow up to 72 hours to receive a reply.
Please note that the third-party businesses/websites mentioned on this page each have their own privacy policies which you may choose to read also.
Why we collect some data
There are 3 main reasons why information is collected on our web site:
- To create and maintain an account with us. Your name and contact information are examples of this information.
- To allow you to register for our email newsletters and/or social media updates. You must opt-in or register to receive newsletters and you have complete control over maintaining or deleting your subscription.
- So we can collect passive, non-identifiable information about user habits on my web site. This includes web site statistics and general information about how our site is used so we can better develop the site.
NOTE: we don’t store credit card or any other payment details on our website.
Other reasons may include:
- Completing or supporting an activity, such as one of our services.
- Website and system administration.
- Research and development.
- Tailoring the website for our visitors.
- Building records of visitors without linking identifying information to the records for the purpose of research, analysis and reporting.
- Contacting our visitors (except via telephone) for promotion of the site or products, via email newsletters for example.
- Remarketing. This is where search engines and social media platforms such as Google or Facebook serve highly relevant ads to users based on the previous internet activity of their computer.
Wikipedia describes a Cookie as: “A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing that website.”
This website uses ‘Cookies’ for several reasons: to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our web site and to gather broad demographic information (this is how Google collect aggregated user data for example).
Both first-party cookies (those created by this website) and third-party cookies (those created by code added to this website by third-parties) are in use on this website.
If you want to learn how to remove cookies from your browser, Google your browser name and add the words “clear cookies” to your search.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share data with
There are a number of third-party services embedded throughout various parts of this website. Some collect broad, non personally identifiable (PII) data in aggregated format. These include:
- Google (including Google Analytics, Ads, YouTube, Webmaster tools & domains).
- Meta – Facebook/Instagram (embedded posts and marketing).
- Twitter (embedded tweets and marketing).
- Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Our website hosting company (Cloudways/DigitalOcean) can access data stored via our website.
- Email marketing software provider Campaign Monitor (may may submit your name and email address).
You can consult each of companies above for their privacy policies.
Should we need to hold personally identifiable information, for example because you become a client, we will inform you of who maintains our invoice tracking and CRM software at that time.
Where else is your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. We are not currently allowing comments on this website, however, we may in the future.
How long we retain your data
Most data is stored indefinitely.
Information is retained to meet a stated purpose, but the retention period is longer because of a legal requirement or liability.
If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any part of our policy, please contact us.